WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well I would talk to her friends but rarely. since I was in college and they were in a different school,

You do have a comprehension deficit don't you?

Read slower. Much slower.

I said 'if her friends talked about you to her when you were not around'. Behind your back in other words.

Here's the thing to know.

There are 3-4 stages of acceptance in a relationship.

1. The girl, the hardest stage
2. The girl's friends (usually talk about you behind your back) hence the 'friend effect'
3. The girl's parents
4. The girls family

Sometimes 3&4 can be at once.

This applies both ways by the way. As does other things I've said. Being young and ignorant is explicit in both male and female.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE, what was wrong with Finnair?

It's a long story.

It wasn't so much wrong with the staff exactly as it was with constant misinformation and lack of care. To explain that I have to explain something else which I haven't explained before, which is a long story in itself.

So I sort of avoided the story again as it was so much to explain. :/

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I'd like to dig up an older post I made, I think it would apply here... Something about the new kids posting a whole lot, and letting it be... I don't remember.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I said 'if her friends talked about you to her when you were not around'. Behind your back in other words.

2. The girl's friends (usually talk about you behind your back) hence the 'friend effect'
3. The girl's parents
4. The girls family

That, or you can show up at her graduation 🎓 and knock them all out at once... not in a literal sense, of course.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That, or you can show up at her graduation �� and knock them all out at once... not in a literal sense, of course.

Depends on the relationship I guess but I can't see something like that being a good relationship. I'm not into the whole secret relationships. They're a common thing in high school and college however.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Or you can call your high bf's parents and say them your son is high on drugs right now....what the hell is he doing with his life?

^ i did that =)))))

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interestingly enough, Eurovision actually has some good songs this year. Maybe it's starting to turn into a real contest finally. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

3. The girl's parents
4. The girls family

This applies both ways by the way. As does other things I've said. Being young and ignorant is explicit in both male and female.

I got to talk to her sister once. she didn't like me at all since I was Hispanic that's about it I guess

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte