WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

they became birds? :/ but shrinking? :O

When we're talking evolution there is no right or wrong way to look at things. If food becomes scarce smaller animals survive better than larger animals so they continue to thrive while the larger ones die off. I think the wording is a bit off in the article.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Damn, a conversation about evolution and I can't contribute being in this stupid course.

The evolution theory is right, the proof is there, look it up, read and think.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

When we're talking evolution there is no right or wrong way to look at things. If food becomes scarce smaller animals survive better than larger animals so they continue to thrive while the larger ones die off. I think the wording is a bit off in the article.

hmm might be...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

hmm might be...

Any questions I'll do my best to answer. I notice a lot of science articles are poorly written in newspapers.

If you looked at the only comment on the article you might get a taste of the type of reader this particular paper relates to. They don't term this research as 'real' science. That tells me all I need to know.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm at work. :/

How's class anyway? Aside from watching King Kong that is.

8 minutes left for the class to end....learning DNA! that's why they are allowing us to use the laptops for research on the topic...and I'm watching king kong :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

8 minutes left for the class to end....learning DNA! that's why they are allowing us to use the laptops for research on the topic...and I'm watching king kong :D

Interesting topic. :)

I wonder if they'll go into evolution or not. Many scientist believe that it should become a staple in the training of medical doctors but apparently there's been some refusal to make it part of the curriculum saying it's not necessary. Which is total BS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077