WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I guess this time my sensible talks hurt him :/ or the bitter truth :/

Either or? I have no idea what talks you guys had but you're both young. I did the international thing a little later in life. It's a big decision a lot bigger than either of you two really understand.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And regarding Sahib :/ there are 2 things which are way off!!
Our religion and the distance!!
Then comes our families..they will hate us for life

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And regarding Sahib :/ there are 2 things which are way off!!
Our religion and the distance!!
Then comes our families..they will hate us for life

Yes, I gathered those would be issues. Sad really. The first wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't important to either of you (religion). The second is only an issue because the first (religion) is important to the family.

Distance is easy to overcome. Other obstacles, no so much.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes, I gathered those would be issues. Sad really. The first wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't important to either of you (religion). The second is only an issue because the first (religion) is important to the family.

Distance is easy to overcome. Other obstacles, no so much.
Apparently we have our own beliefs! :|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're not willing to give up our religion is all

Yeah that complicates things right there. Especially if you're both 'big' on it.

I'll keep quiet on the issue because I have opinions. I'm not the right person to get involved with that discussion.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cure me *begging*

So a quick rundown on what we know currently. You can of course wiki some of this stuff.

Universe - Approximately 13.8 billion years old. Started by what science calls 'The Big Band Theory'

Planet Earth - Approximately 4.6 Billion years old. Life started approximately 3.8 billion years ago as single cell organisms.

The Eath's landmass - The landmass of the Earth floats on molten rock and we have sort of a 'conveyor' effect happening. On one side we get the landmass being sucked into the centre and at the other we get new land being produced. This causes shifts in the continents. This also means that they don't stay constant. They continue to move about. When they collide they create mountains. Some mountains are old volcanoes however so collisions are not the only way mountains come into being.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)