WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Congrats! My wife quit for me before we got together. It's been over 10 years for her now. She still has the occasional craving as does my mothers partner who quit after about the same length as you.

Your lungs will regenerate some and wether you believe it or not things do smell and taste better.

Of course I know about that all! I've hadn't dreamt about smoking though. And I'm very sure, I've never start smoking again! There is no reason.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Btw, there is something to share with you. I've quit smoking  three months ago. After forty years of smoking. Two packs per day. I'm amazed how easy it was to quit!

Congratulations!

I'm glad I never started smoking, I could never quite. I see it on my ice cream eating behavior...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well not much going on for me at the moment. turns out the girl that I almost hit with a ball got hit by another person :p hehehe

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's nothing alike as you (should) know!

I don't know, I was never a smoker.

I was overweight, I lost around 20 to 25 kg over the years. I actually lost weight 3 times in my life, only the third time I could keep it stable. I know I shouldn't eat without control, I know I'll always have the risk to gain weight again easily, and still, sometimes I eat tons of ice cream, including feeling bad afterwards. Most of all when I can't go for runs when my legs hurt.

I know nothing about smoking, but I know about self-control and the lack thereof.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I don't know, I was never a smoker.

I was overweight, I lost around 20 to 25 kg over the years. I actually lost weight 3 times in my life, only the third time I could keep it stable. I know I shouldn't eat without control, I know I'll always have the risk to gain weight again easily, and still, sometimes I eat tons of ice cream, including feeling bad afterwards. Most of all when I can't go for runs when my legs hurt.

I know nothing about smoking, but I know about self-control and the lack thereof.

I'm very sorry! I didn't know (of course).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm very sorry! I didn't know (of course).

I also saw my father struggle to stop smoking. It was too late for him. He was a very strong person, but letting go of smoking was almost impossible for him. So if I'm anything like him in this regard, I think that's another reason to assume it's good I've never started...

No need to be sorry, I'm just explaining my background here! :)

I also didn't want to distract from your achievement.

Again, congratulations, I think it's amazing that you were able to stop after all this time!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my father was a smoker before and after I was born but stopped a year later. so to replace his habit of smoking he drinks coffee x.x

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo