WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Get lost!

>.> didn't I tell you before to respect people here . She wasn't attacking you , she was saying that joke was lame. Instead of brushing It off you decided to tell her to get lost. We don't want this here . So if you can't then you get lost before I report you. Got it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought it was "Give Respect, Get Respect".
You should tell hope4wp to give respect if she expects to get it.

Thing is we do here . She wasn't attacking you . You took it like that. Also that way of thinking won't get you any respect here, it's ironic that you talk about respect when you di t even respect her or her opinions

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thing is we do here . She wasn't attacking you . You took it like that. Also that way of thinking won't get you any respect here, it's ironic that you talk about respect when you di t even respect her or her opinions

No need to start an argument. I already chided him. Let's move on.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You started talking about respect, when you don't even know the meaning of the word.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You started talking about respect, when you don't even know the meaning of the word.

Respect is a two way street my friend. Lot's of people don't understand that concept.

Now can we stop with the crying and move on? You're a big boy now. No need to keep arguing over semantics.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay, I'm sorry. I'm to blame. I'm the one who started it. Its always me who starts arguing. I don't think straight. I'm the one always fighting. I apologize. End of problem. I'm outta here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Have I stated enough times that young people are strange creatures??? They really are. Highly sensitive too.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I didn't take it as an offence!... Indians say it as a joke "get lost" :/ here comes the =| anyways moving on evolution :]
Sahib why don't you believe in it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb