WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

maybe all the organisms thought we should combine together to create ignorant creatures :p who can fight with each other and say
"this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really never got this "he died for our sins" thing, I'm committing (incredibly pleasurable) sins all the time, even though Jesus died for our sins.

So what exactly did he die for? Does it still count for me? Or will I go directly to hell?

Well as one comedian put it, hell is where all the great people are. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I really never got this "he died for our sins" thing, I'm committing (incredibly pleasurable) sins all the time, even though Jesus died for our sins.

So what exactly did he die for? Does it still count for me? Or will I go directly to hell?

you my friend are going to hell....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

First of all, you mix up tons of things.

Where our planet is as part of all physical laws is just the frame biology was able to develop. We are speaking about billions of years. You have to realize that evolution shaped our planet. Our atmosphere and climate is how it is due to life. There wasn't just the planet in the state it is now and suddenly life sparked.

So if you have issues with that, you don't believe in physics and astronomy either.

Also, cultural achievements like houses are a consequence of evolution. There are animals building shelters, there are animals using tools. Evolution made animals capable of learning, and learning leads to culture. And yes, learning evolved. The more intelligent pray was able to escape the hunter, the more intelligent hunter was able to capture a prey. Evolution is always an exchange with the surroundings.

Evolution itself is a process that takes time no human can imagine. Our last common ancestor between a chimpanzee and us was around 6 million years ago. Dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago. There is evidence for single cellular organisms from billions of years back.

Just as a comparison, the bible thinks the earth is 5000 years old.

1) like I said I don't think anything is built by itself after billion of years , someone had to make the universe. I can say that after billion of years a house was made and shaped because because the ingredients were there . I know for sure if I had things to build something I wouldn't wait for it to make itself i would take the time to build it from the ground up
2) I do believe physics, I know if I trip I will fall or if i throw a ball it will go until it runs out of energy.
3 ) i don't think i can answer that question since i cant explain it very well in my own words :/
4) not the one i read . like i said yesterday who ever said the world was 5,000 years old is so wrong. they obviously didn't read the bible and claim they did

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

2) I do believe physics, I know if I trip I will fall or if i throw a ball it will go until it runs out of energy.

How do you know that? Prove it that you will fall all the time :p

I can look at evolution happening, nobody can explain to me what gravitation is. Still, nobody doubts gravitation...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

1) like I said I don't think anything is built by itself after billion of years , someone had to make the universe. I can say that after billion of years a house was made and shaped because because the ingredients were there . I know for sure if I had things to build something I wouldn't wait for it to make itself i would take the time to build it from the ground up

Why did 'someone' have to make the universe? What proof do you have of this 'someone'?

Again you're confusing a house with organics. Organics is completely different than a house. Nothing organic is like a house. Organics are messy. They're not symmetrical. They're not perfect. The Earth doesn't go in a perfect circle around the sun. The Earth isn't exactly a globe.

You cannot compare 'designed' with an organic compound. You clearly do not understand the difference.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

How do you know that? Prove it that you will fall all the time :p

I can look at evolution happening, nobody can explain to me what gravitation is. Still, nobody doubts gravitation...

it's an invisible magnet inside the earth which sucks people inside when they walk over a ditch :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)