WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well does sending his son to do the same thing make any sense at all? What was the need? Why the blood sacrifice? Are we really sinful creatures? What exactly is sin? Wrestle with that.

well he sent his own son because he loved humanity so much .he has a purpose for humans to live in a perfect world without suffering and hatred and all that jazz.
the reason for blood sacrifice started when Adam and eve ate the forbidden. he could of killed them then the angels would of questioned his authority so instead wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to see if humans and rule them self's so as the years passed it was proving that humans couldn't rule themselves and didn't want to get rid of humanity because of the imperfections we got form Adam and eve. so god and Jesus talked and Jesus wanted to help so god let him go to earth and prove to the angels and Satan that humans could serve god because they want to not because they were forced or out of convenience. so once Jesus lived in earth and grew up proving that we can serve him and have hope. so after they killed him god revived him thats about it
what i think sin is when we do something that is against what god wanted to. like saying we broke the rules he put in place

i hope that made sense

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here I was planning to explain evolution to hope and instead I'm trying to cure sahib of ignorance.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well he sent his own son because he loved humanity so much .he has a purpose for humans to live in a perfect world without suffering and hatred and all that jazz.
the reason for blood sacrifice started when Adam and eve ate the forbidden. he could of killed them then the angels would of questioned his authority so instead wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to see if humans and rule them self's so as the years passed it was proving that humans couldn't rule themselves and didn't want to get rid of humanity because of the imperfections we got form Adam and eve. so god and Jesus talked and Jesus wanted to help so god let him go to earth and prove to the angels and Satan that humans could serve god because they want to not because they were forced or out of convenience. so once Jesus lived in earth and grew up proving that we can serve him and have hope. so after they killed him god revived him thats about it
what i think sin is when we do something that is against what god wanted to. like saying we broke the rules he put in place

i hope that made sense

So you are deeply religious.

That's okay.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really never got this "he died for our sins" thing, I'm committing (incredibly pleasurable) sins all the time, even though Jesus died for our sins.

So what exactly did he die for? Does it still count for me? Or will I go directly to hell?

he died for us to have a chance to live in a perfect world . and no there is no such thing as hell. would you throw your child in an oven for doing a mistake ? no you wouldn't instead you will tell him or her that they did something wrong and don't do it again

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The reason for blood sacrifice started when adam and eve ate the forbidden. He could of killed them then the angels would of questioned his authority so instead wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to see if humans and rule them self's so as the years passed it was proving that humans couldn't rule themselves and didn't want to get rid of humanity because of the imperfections we got form adam and eve. So god and jesus talked and jesus wanted to help so god let him go to earth and prove to the angels and satan that humans could serve god because they want to not because they were forced or out of convenience. So once jesus lived in earth and grew up proving that we can serve him and have hope. So after they killed him god revived him thats about it
what i think sin is when we do something that is against what god wanted to. Like saying we broke the rules he put in place

i hope that made sense

:/ :eek:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i hope that made sense

I've heard that before. You haven't read a bible have you? That's ok though. Whatever makes you happy I suppose. I'm not hear to question your faith regardless how inaccurate it is.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

he died for us to have a chance to live in a perfect world . and no there is no such thing as hell. would you throw your child in an oven for doing a mistake ? no you wouldn't instead you will tell him or her that they did something wrong and don't do it again

Yes, it's a perfect world.

It actually hurts my stomach that somebody could state such a thing. It makes me think of all the terrible things happening.

So, you are deeply religious but just believe in what you want. So you created kind of your own religion.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why did 'someone' have to make the universe? What proof do you have of this 'someone'?

Again you're confusing a house with organics. Organics is completely different than a house. Nothing organic is like a house. Organics are messy. They're not symmetrical. They're not perfect. The Earth doesn't go in a perfect circle around the sun. The Earth isn't exactly a globe.

You cannot compare 'designed' with an organic compound. You clearly do not understand the difference.

well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

you mean prize? I don't want it! I wish the whole tree should've fallen on top of newton rather than an apple

Yeah, the words are the same in German. Of course I mean prize and not price, thanks for the rhetorical question :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that

So, where did god come from. Out of the blue?

And what did he use to make DNA? Stuff out of the blue?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've heard that before. You haven't read a bible have you? That's ok though. Whatever makes you happy I suppose. I'll not hear to question your faith regardless how inaccurate it is.

i have only read the Christian and the catholic.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, it's a perfect world.

It actually hurts my stomach that somebody could state such a thing. It makes me think of all the terrible things happening.

So, you are deeply religious but just believe in what you want. So you created kind of your own religion.

._. terrible things ?
and no i didn't create my own type of religion . i only follow what makes sense and to me evolution doesn't really cut it for me

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

all i know is what i read is that he is the alpha and the omega

So, you believe stuff randomly stated by a fairy tale, but you neglect science with all the explanations?

If you just say you are religious, I will stop arguing. But if you say you're open for everything, this confuses me very, very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05