WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that

DNA could have evolved from something else.

I just have a hard time with a god existing with nothing else and then all of a sudden there is everything, as complex as it is... You'd think if one person or thing created everything from nothing, all at once, we'd be more like cartoon characters with no internal organs.

Then there is the ancient alien theory, which makes more sense than religion, but is not as sound as just straight up evolution.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

._. terrible things ?
and no i didn't create my own type of religion . i only follow what makes sense and to me evolution doesn't really cut it for me

Rape, murder, war, disease, poverty, corruption, injustice. Yeah, thanks Jesus for that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that

I already stated that evolution has nothing to do with the beginning of the universe. Your confusing to different fields of science in hopes of getting me off balance.

I've also stated that we don't know how life started but we know it was some form of chemical reaction. The difference between life and non life is blurry.

We don't know if DNA was the only starting point or the only one the had the fidelity to survive. We also have RNA as well. Then they're ate viruses which still are not classified as alive but have both DNA and RNA forms.

You're idea of perfection doesn't exist on this planet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Rape, murder, war, disease, poverty, corruption, injustice. Yeah, thanks Jesus for that.

actually its not him since what people say in he bible is that its Satan that is ruling now . but only for a short while until god says enough and removes him out of power.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually, it's believed that RNA was existing before DNA existed. DNA is very stable, it has a few defined conformations. RNA is unstable, it can have many forms and structures, it can change. It's much more likely that first were RNA reactions, and DNA evolved later as a data storage.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

actually its not him since what people say in he bible is that its Satan that is ruling now . but only for a short while until god says enough and removes him out of power.

That's what Jehovah's Witnesses state. He will kill everybody not being a Witness. It will be awesome.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All of it or just the parts you liked? Did you really understand what you read?

nope i read both from and back and side to side. it took me about a 3 years to finish them both then i later moved on to evolution books because i was curious

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

By the way, who used the butter for the popcorn last, and where did they put it? It's not in the fridge where it belongs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

nope from what my friend showed me back in high school its only those who follow gods rule or something like that .

They are pretty clear about who will be included. Anyway, even if all the "good" Christians will be saved, god will still kill everybody else. Awesome!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

DNA was formed after the big bang when the earth was undergoing rapid hearing and cooling.... These conditions lead to a mixture of very weak amino acids being formed from carbon,hydrogen and nitrogen gases,viz adenine, guanine, cytosine and some phosphate and ribose moiety, which underwent polymerisation to form DNA. Bing Urey Millers' experiment in Wikipedia.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They are pretty clear about who will be included. Anyway, even if all the "good" Christians will be saved, god will still kill everybody else. Awesome!

i never did understand that since i never was clarified on that. my reason as to why they think that is " why would he want you there when he is giving you a chance to change and follow him and chose not to" ? and here im just assuming here don't quote me on this

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I once had a Jehovah's witness wake me up on a Sunday. They were asking if I knew about life after death... Apparently, "you mean zombies?" Wasn't the correct response cause they went away.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nope i read both from and back and side to side. it took me about a 3 years to finish them both then i later moved on to evolution books because i was curious

All this tells me is that you read but don't understand what you're reading.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz