WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

DNA was formed after the big bang when the earth was undergoing rapid hearing and cooling.... These conditions lead to a mixture of very weak amino acids being formed from carbon,hydrogen and nitrogen gases,viz adenine, guanine, cytosine and some phosphate and ribose moiety, which underwent polymerisation to form DNA. Bing Urey Millers' experiment in Wikipedia.

my problem with the big bang and all that is . how can things be made and formed and done in a way that it formed by chance
also ill read it when i get home since i read when im at home

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

i never did understand that since i never was clarified on that. my reason as to why they think that is " why would he want you there when he is giving you a chance to change and follow him and chose not to" ? and here im just assuming here don't quote me on this

You are very religious. Even though you state you are open for everything, you believe in god very strongly.

So I won't try to discuss science with you anymore. It's for nothing.

And I'll go straight to hell or get killed by god. Either way, I don't care for now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

now why do you say that ?

Because no sane person will read a bible let alone two and still be as religious as you. On top of that it's obvious you didn't understand the science books you read otherwise your have no issue with evolution.

That's why.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are very religious. Even though you state you are open for everything, you believe in god very strongly.

So I won't try to discuss science with you anymore. It's for nothing.

And I'll go straight to hell or get killed by god. Either way, I don't care for now.

*sigh* a person cant be open minded if its not what you think is the truth.
i like science and i think its fascinating what things are discovered every day but i never said its worthless or though it was.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Because no sane person will read a bible let alone two and still be as religious as you. On top of that it's obvious you didn't understand the science books you read otherwise your have no issue with evolution.

That's why.

hold on hold on hold on. you stated that you know religion and said you read bibles so wouldn't it be the same as me telling you the same thing ? a person can have a open mind about learning something but how it is bad to disagree with something ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

*sigh* a person cant be open minded if its not what you think is the truth.
i like science and i think its fascinating what things are discovered every day but i never said its worthless or though it was.

It's not about what I think. I just don't want to try to convince you of something you don't want to believe in. I wouldn't want you to convince me to become religious. Live and let live.

I respect your believes, even though I don't share them. It will just save us both a lot of energy if we don't discuss this anymore.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So Sahib believes in God made the world....and Rue and Chregu believe it was evolution.
either way it's man made stuff....I've heard bible is not exact now and it's modified.....and evolution theory is man made too(it was proposed by a human).!!
believe in what you want..!! and end the discussion!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not about what I think. I just don't want to try to convince you of something you don't want to believe in. I wouldn't want you to convince me to become religious. Live and let live.

I respect your believes, even though I don't share them. It will just save us both a lot of energy if we don't discuss this anymore.

its not to convince me . i will learn either way by reading or hearing it by someone else. i might disagree but it doesn't mean i don't like learning ^.^

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

hold on hold on hold on. you stated that you know religion and said you read bibles so wouldn't it be the same as me telling you the same thing ? a person can have a open mind about learning something but how it is bad to disagree with something ?

Problem here is you don't have an open mind.

Also I can probably quiz you on points of the bible and I bet you couldn't answer them. I could probably do the same about evolution.

My point from the beginning was you read but don't understand. I'm sticking to that statement.

You only go with what you want to believe is right rather than what is right.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So Sahib believes in God made the world....and Rue and Chregu believe it was evolution.
either way it's man made stuff....I've heard bible is not exact now and it's modified.....and evolution theory is man made too(it was proposed by a human).!!
believe in what you want..!! and end the discussion!

Evolution is not man made..

Again: Evolution shaped the world in the way it is now. For example. We have very little CO2 in the atmosphere, much less than the planet had millions of years ago. This is because CO2 is used to build biomass. Life changed the atmosphere, the changed atmosphere changed life. However evolution didn't make the world. The planed earth was already existing. Life developed in billions of years out of chemical reactions and evolution shaped life how it is now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Problem here is you don't have an open mind.

Also I can probably quiz you on points of the bible and I bet you couldn't answer them. I could probably do the same about evolution.

My point from the beginning was you read but don't understand. I'm sticking to that statement.

You only go with what you want to believe is right rather than what is right.

isn't being right subjective? each beliefs has their flaws . by saying evolution is right when its an op kind of makes it look like you are one sided

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Again: Evolution shaped the world in the way it is now. For example. We have very little CO2 in the atmosphere, much less than the planet had millions of years ago. This is because CO2 is used to build biomass. Life changed the atmosphere, the changed atmosphere changed life. However evolution didn't make the world. The planed earth was already existing. Life developed in billions of years out of chemical reactions and evolution shaped life how it is now.

i think she was meaning the study of evolution. maybe ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Evolution is an opinion now...

Rue, stop explaining things to him, it will lead to nothing, except maybe an early heart attack.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I clearly mentioned theory! i guess it was Darwin or someone....evolution exists in my religion but not human evolution

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

isn't being right subjective? each beliefs has their flaws . by saying evolution is right when its an op kind of makes it look like you are one sided

I'm saying evolution is right because we have evidence to back it up. Lots of it.

What evidence is there for any supernatural being? Bring me that and I'll agree with you. People keep telling me to prove god doesn't exist. How about we turn the tables?

Find evidence for Jesus outside the bible. Give me evidence in god outside a religious text and I'll agree with you. Don't tell me it doesn't work like that.

Either it's provable or it's not. I've yet to feel any wrath from said deity.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm saying evolution is right because we have evidence to back it up. Lots of it.

What evidence is there for any supernatural being? Bring me that and I'll agree with you. People keep telling me to prove god doesn't exist. How about we turn the tables?

Find evidence for Jesus outside the bible. Give me evidence in god outside a religious text and I'll agree with you. Don't tell me it doesn't work like that.

Either it's provable or it's not. I've yet to feel any wrath from said deity.

im not disagreeing with you that everything needs evidence.
from my knowledge is that we cant see him. like the air we cant see the air but we can feel it. so by the creation that he did is proof that someone had to make this and could be made out of chance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa