WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know I was turned up side down by a talk I had with a friend and it made me think I really am a dummy head :eek: I have to thank her when I see her again .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

[WARN]Please avoid any debates about religion in the future.

We have posters of many different religions, as well as those who do not practice any religion.
There are other forums on the web that are specifically devoted to discussions of religious beliefs. Please feel free to debate religion on one of those forums if you wish. Any further debates about religion on WPCentral will result in infractions, since that topic is beyond the scope of the WPCentral forums.[/WARN]

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I was looking at what 99 asked me to look up and all I got to say that .. Am I really that impractical :eek:
any impractical idealist (after Cervantes' hero)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yikes I noticed that I'm going to be fixing computers tomorrow ._. And doing homework D: when will it end !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That would be cool if I could Clone my self into 3 more sahibs 1) homework 2 ) computer fixing 3 ) wpc and then me doing nothing :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

That would be cool if I could Clone my self into 3 more sahibs 1) homework 2 ) computer fixing 3 ) wpc and then me doing nothing :p

One small problem - all your clone slaves would be useless since they'd all be babies.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not going to lie. The app tapatalk on my iPod is way better than my windows phone :/ I like how easy it is to attach a picture an upload it : p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Couldn't I make them my age ? :p

You'd have to ask the people at the clone facility on Kamino about that. Maybe Dr. Merrick from the movie The Island, but he's dead so that could be a problem.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You'd have to ask the people at the clone facility on Kamino about that. Maybe Dr. Merrick from the movie The Island, but he's dead so that could be a problem.

Time machine :) !!!!! Lets get the Delorian and go back to the past and bring him to the future

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Time machine :) !!!!! Lets get the Delorian and go back to the past and bring him to the future

Or get the Heart of Gold (Hitchhikers reference, if you haven't seen/read it) and steal the cloning trade secret from Kamino!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Or get the Heart of Gold (Hitchhikers reference, if you haven't seen/read it) and steal the cloning trade secret from Kamino!

Lol never saw it:p so I can clone myself at my current age and do four different things !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720