WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm thinking of deleting my WPC account as its become too distracting for me. I've been thinking about it for some time. Maybe today is that day.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

A guy said l1020 hangs....I wish I could punch him right on his face!! Another Droid luva!!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking of deleting my WPC account as its become too distracting for me. I've been thinking about it for some time. Maybe today is that day.
o.o ? was it because of what happened this morning ? i admit we all have our differences :/ but i think( well i like to think ) that we all enjoy each other company regardless of what our background is. . well if you do go i think we will all miss you

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No it's simply that I have too much to do at work and I'm getting too caught up in this forum. I need to distance myself some. I've realised that it's become detrimental to my work. That's all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No it's simply that I have too much to do at work and I'm getting too caught up in this forum. I need to distance myself some. I've realised that it's become detrimental to my work. That's all.
fair enough. you gotta do what you gotta do. just wont be the same

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Or you can resist yourself

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion