WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Or you can resist yourself

I like conversations. This forum isn't very good for them I've noticed.

When I was bored at work and I still am this was a nice distraction. Now I'm getting busier I can't afford to be this distracted.

I may not delete and just distance myself. We'll see. I rarely post on any form or even social media anymore. Just here. So I know I can give it up some.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No it's simply that I have too much to do at work and I'm getting too caught up in this forum. I need to distance myself some. I've realised that it's become detrimental to my work. That's all.

+925, I might just switch my daily driver....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I like conversations. This forum isn't very good for them I've noticed.

When I was bored at work and I still am this was a nice distraction. Now I'm getting busier I can't afford to be this distracted.

I may not delete and just distance myself. We'll see. I rarely post on any form or even social media anymore. Just here. So I know I can give it up some.

I agree... Things have gotten quite busy at work and home for me as well. I now focus on some fun forums and because of my tablet I occasionally go over to the other side as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I agree... Things have gotten quite busy at work and home for me as well. I now focus on some fun forums and because of my tablet I occasionally go over to the other side as well.

I think I just need to break free for a bit. Unplug sort of.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This morning I realized, Sahib believes in the devil but not in hell.

It's Friday, that's good.

Soon lunch. That's good too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster