WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Currently enjoying a sausage sandwich at lunch on a beautiful day. Also end of the week. Woo!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't think there's any worry about that. As long as there are posters, we shall post!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Course is over. I'm preparing to head back to Basel now. My mother's not at home, so I probably won't see her before I leave, but I'll pay her a short visit at mother's day, so I guess she'll cope ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Remeber a few months back when I had this check-up because some doctor thought my blood is strange?

They found out I'm terribly healthy, and they want 450 CHF (510 $) for it. Great...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, funny, everybody loves to spend almost the amount of a new Lumia 930 on a medical check up with the diagnosis: "Well, you should probably not donate blood for a year."

Say what now ._. ? I didn't get it this time around

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Say what now ._. ? I didn't get it this time around

I had a check-up payed by the university, there they found out I have too little blood (what I already knew for years). So they invited me for a second check-up I have to pay for. They found out nothing, except that I'm very healthy and they recommended just to not donate blood for a year.

The bill for this was 450 CHF.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a check-up payed by the university, there they found out I have too little blood (what I already knew for years). So they invited me for a second check-up I have to pay for. They found out nothing, except that I'm very healthy and they recommended just to not donate blood for a year.

The bill for this was 450 CHF.

I've always wanted to get a free check up at my university but silly me is sacred of doctors :p. anyways ironic that they invited you to come back just to pay something you already knew ._.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've always wanted to get a free check up at my university but silly me is sacred of doctors :p. anyways ironic that they invited you to come back just to pay something you already knew ._.

The doctor told me it's important to see if there is some underlying cause that could be serious. But I'm still surprised about the amount, the bill says it's mostly lab-work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have this thing called white coat syndrome that means I get nervous Around people with white coats

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise