WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sure hope so. I'd like to see them win but I sort of doubt. Possibly second. Eurovision is semi political.

i remember there was a time where in the US where most rock songs where political against the US going to Iraq . they made it big :)

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

i would end up losing it

I keep my Surface Pro and all my accessories in my Surface Nixon sleeve (except for my 900, I have a flippy belt case for it, even though I don't have a belt). I treat them like their my chillens - I never let anyone touch them and I never go an unreasonable distance from them.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I keep my Surface Pro and all my accessories in my Surface Nixon sleeve (except for my 900, I have a flippy belt case for it, even though I don't have a belt). I treat them like their my chillens - I never let anyone touch them and I never go an unreasonable distance from them.

i could be disorganized o.o since i lost my stuff from time to time.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm sad. I can't charge my Surface Pro with my DC-19! (?:::::C
That was one of the main reasons I bought it too... Anyone think I'm just doing something wrong when I plug in the DC-19 to the Surface Pro?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sad. I can't charge my Surface Pro with my DC-19! (?:::::C
That was one of the main reasons I bought it too... Anyone think I'm just doing something wrong when I plug in the DC-19 to the Surface Pro?
I don't think the surface can change using a USB port

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo