WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just asking but does BIGPADDY update the title of this thread whenever the target is reached?Because I dont find the option to change titles of my threads. :/
Also,I have been seeing this thread for a long time now but never commented on it until today morning because I'm already in about 25-30 threads.Suppose I want to leave some of the previous threads I have commented on,how do I do that?
P.S:-I'm on PC so a thread's title's color changes everytime someone comments on it which I find annoying since I have lost interest in them.Any way to remove them from my "participated posts" section? :(

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

there's dust in the air hence it's cold :p

Wasnt your username "Nadia Syed" before or am I confused?Because I also want to change my username to my real name but I dont know how. :p
Yes,I know it's a noobish question considering I have been a WPCentral member for about 6-7 months :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Wasnt your username "Nadia Syed" before or am I confused?Because I also want to change my username to my real name but I dont know how. :p
Yes,I know it's a noobish question considering I have been a WPCentral member for about 6-7 months :p

umm yeah! :p you just have to email accounts@mobilenations.com your current user name and the name you wish to change it to....and they'll do it for you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss