WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh ok. :)
My cat which has been my pet for the past 2 years(since it's birth) put a pretty deep cut in my thumb today.A thing which I never expected it to do while I was petting it :( -_- Let's hope the 3 newborn kittens in my WPC profile picture dont do the same thing when they grow up :(

it might have had a rough day :p and awwwww they are cute!!! give me one!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

If this contest just went live right now,how are videos already available on youtube? :eek:
P.S:-I'm assuming these are videos from the contest because I cant watch any of them as youtube is banned in Pakistan :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If this contest just went live right now,how are videos already available on youtube? :eek:
P.S:-I'm assuming these are videos from the contest because I cant watch any of them as youtube is banned in Pakistan :(
That was the entry i guess :/ old video :p the finale is going on right now
And wouldn't it be nice if there was something like a virtual private network....which would allow us to access blocked content? If only someone would make something like that... -_- :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think it'd be interesting if actually world reknowned artists from each country participated - like Elton John or Pixie Lott or Bastille or something from the UK - you know people that can write and sing really popular songs. Shame it's not really anything to do with the music anymore.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The final started at 8pm UK time. There were 26 countries in the final. They're now tallying the votes to see who won.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

That was the entry i guess :/ old video :p the finale is going on right now
And wouldn't it be nice if there was something like a virtual private network....which would allow us to access blocked content? If only someone would make something like that... -_- :p

I wish they do xD

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Yes it's a beard. Transvestite.

Oh,ok.Just binged the definition of "Transvestite".I had just heard and read of bearded ladies before,never thought I'd actually see one even if it's over the internet :p
Why,oh,why is this thread's participate continuing to amaze me.I feel as if I've been living under a rock my whole life :( :p
Anyways,continue to surprise me by all means.I might decide to subscribe to this thread until and after it reaches 100K comments :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99