WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It is eligible for men too, and can be used for people who need time to care for a sick family member...although it typically gets used for maternity leave. Look up the Pregnancy Discrimination Act too while you're at it. Yes, before that act was passed, women could and did get fired for being pregnant.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
ok ill do that. I was also reading that there is controversy with having this act since they argue that is much more expensive to employ females because they could "abuse" this

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should get a Tesla! California's the best place to get them since (I'm pretty sure) they have more superchargers than any other state.

yup I saw 3 teslas here in northern cali. in the town that I live in we have 4 charging sites for electrical cars :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so it essentially protects pregnant females and making sure they have a fair chance of getting hired and if hired they cannot fire them if they leave for maternity leave.
that brings me to the question of how can a she prove that she not given the job because she was pregnant

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

yup I saw 3 teslas here in northern cali. in the town that I live in we have 4 charging sites for electrical cars :)
?
I really wish I lived in California. All the cool stuff is there:

?Big FIRST Robotics community
?Tesla
?SpaceX (I'm assuming that since Elon Musk is the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, and Tesla is headquartered in California)
?Elon Musk
?TEN Microsoft stores (I'm not sure how widespread they are though)
?Silicon Valley
?Other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

aw sorry shu I haven't bought any new cars that are worth showing :p im just upgrading all of my C class cars now

I just realized you were taking about Asphalt. I can't believe I was so sleepy that I thought you were talking teal cars. I didn't even see "Class C".
?:-|

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

?

I really wish I lived in California. All the cool stuff is there:

•Big FIRST Robotics community
•Tesla
•SpaceX (I'm assuming that since Elon Musk is the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, and Tesla is headquartered in California)
•Elon Musk
•TEN Microsoft stores (I'm not sure how widespread they are though)
•Silicon Valley
•Other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

you would of thought that cali wouldn't be broke but ironicly its broke :p. don't forget that most of the conferences are in cali :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I need to go sleep to get ready for a full day of playing with the 1520 I'll get in around 13-15 hours and the overwhelming increase of features I'll be seeing from 7.8 to 8.1!!!!
:DDDDDDDDD
^That emoticon either has 9 mouths or multiple chins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb