WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:/ oh I was thinking it was in the KSA. that's still sad though . don't the guys that do that have any sort of remorse >.<?

Don't call them "guys".Those b*stards dont even deserve to be called humans. -_-
Sorry for the harsh language there,but I'm strictly against women abuse ,may it be physical or mental.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So a random guy(I'm assuming my ex's friend) messaged me saying your ex still doesn't respect women! And I'm thinking 😔 meh! Like I was giving him a chance again...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't call them "guys".Those b*stards dont even deserve to be called humans. -_-
Sorry for the harsh language there,but I'm strictly against women abuse ,may it be physical or mental.
okok sorry what I should of said was don't "they" have any sort of remorse

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

So a random guy(I'm assuming my ex's friend) messaged me saying your ex still doesn't respect women! And I'm thinking &#55357;&#56852; meh! Like I was giving him a chance again...

Give him a hard football kick up his... next time you meet him >_<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What?!Really? :eek:
It is good that you call him an "ex" now,retards who abuse women are not even real men.They are just taking out their anger/impotence/inability on beings they consider inferior. >_< -_-
but the sad thing is that they get girls left and right ( its what I learned in my sociology/ criminology class). they are very good at making themselves look good and nothing is wrong with them

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My ex used the my dad beats my mother and brother....and I like an ***** begged his father not to beat them and he was like what are you saying? :/
And for that my ex called me a mofo...all the fo's in the world 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It really frustrates me that the two apps I use the most are the worst in quality (Spotify and Whatsapp). And the battery really took a hit with 8.1.

Well, you can't have anything I guess.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

but the sad thing is that they get girls left and right ( its what I learned in my sociology/ criminology class). they are very good at making themselves look good and nothing is wrong with them

Yeah,I know.ftards like them should be hung the moment they raise their hands on a woman -_-
P.S:-Sorry again for that language,my hate for such people is overflowing >_<

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans