WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't really read the thread before posting. Else I of course wouldn't have done it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My ex used the my dad beats my mother and brother....and I like an ***** begged his father not to beat them and he was like what are you saying? :/
And for that my ex called me a mofo...all the fo's in the world ��

so he learned that behaivoir from his father and justifies his actions from what his father did ? :/ that's horrible

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It really frustrates me that the two apps I use the most are the worst in quality (Spotify and Whatsapp). And the battery really took a hit with 8.1.

Well, you can't have anything I guess.
i would like the tapatalk app to better :( .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah,I know.ftards like them should be hung the moment they raise their hands on a woman -_-
P.S:-Sorry again for that language,my hate for such people is overflowing >_<
some things are learned from their parents :/ so if they grew up in an abusive environment they will grow up learning that its ok. that doesn't excuse their actions though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

but the sad thing is that they get girls left and right ( its what I learned in my sociology/ criminology class). they are very good at making themselves look good and nothing is wrong with them

Have you finally learned then? Last time this topic came up you had a bit of an issue with it.

Abusers are predators and power hungry. The physical side is only 50% of the issue. The other 50% is the mental scares they leave.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

some things are learned from their parents :/ so if they grew up in an abusive environment they will grow up learning that its ok. that doesn't excuse their actions though.

Exactly but it's not an excuse at all,their mind should differentiate between right and wrong itself

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Have you finally learned then? Last time this topic came up you had a bit of an issue with it.

Abusers are predators and power hungry. The physical side is only 50% of the issue. The other 50% is the mental scares they leave.

I don't know about Sahib's previous views but yes,the mental scars are almost impossible to remove

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

killing isn't going to solve anything sadly :/ you have to start from the source. if you find where they learn that behavior. then you can get less females getting abused from guys

It's called hierarchy mentality. A lot of men still believe women are second class citizens. Same goes for some cultures.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

he blames me for beating me up! he said I irritate him so much that he is left only with that option....

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

his father never really hit his mother and brother :/ I'm an ***** who fell for all the lies he said

Don't blame yourself.A lot of girls have fallen into that trap,in fact some have fallen even deeper.The best thing is try to forget this whole event and treat him like the dog he is the next time you see him.No,that's wrong,dogs will find my comment offensive.
Treat him like the retard he is instead.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about Sahib's previous views but yes,the mental scars are almost impossible to remove

I'll leave that for him to explain. If he wants to that is. He didn't do a great job last time shall we say?

Anyway. Heading to bed soon.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Don't blame yourself.A lot of girls have fallen into that trap,in fact some have fallen even deeper.The best thing is try to forget this whole event and treat him like the dog he is the next time you see him.No,that's wrong,dogs will find my comment offensive.
Treat him like the retard he is instead.

I don't even wanna see his face....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05