WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Read the comments and you'll understand sand witch

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140512_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140512_0001.png
    925.5 KB · Views: 4

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Yeah why did you think I was 40

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well,there were 2 reasons:-
1-Your name.Here in Pakistan,"Sahib" is actually a word in Urdu which we use when we are talking to someone quite older than us or someone who we respect.So I assumed you were quite old. :p
2-Your WPC profile pic.Your name "Sahib" written in the form of an art made me think,this man must have really loving daughters/grand-daughters who spent so much time and made such a beautiful picture of his name. <3

No,Sahib,put that stick down,I was just kidding. :p
No,actually,I wasnt.These really were the reasons I thought you were a middle aged 40-50 year old man :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

1) yeah you are right
2) my avatar is simbolic for me . They are both pictures that the girls I liked so much aren't with me or can't be with me. The first one Is the picture that my ex drew for me but later left me after a year for a reason i dont know or if it was my fault and I keep that to . The second one is the girl that I currently like but we can't be together :( so I put them together and made them black and white to show how I feel ( sad) and my quote on the bottom says what I think. So I better not mess up the third time if I get a third time

Last edited:

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

1) yeah you are right
2) my avatar is simbolic for me . They are both pictures that the girls I likes so much aren't with me or can't be with me. The first one Is the picture that my ex drew for me and I keep that . The second one is the girl that I currently like but we can't be together :( so I put them together and made them black and white to show how I feel ( sad) and my quote on the bottom says what I think

1-How do you know I'm right?
2-Oh,that's really sad.I thought the quote was that you had messed up your signature in trying to fit that avatar in there.I'm really,really sorry. :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

1) yeah you are right
2) my avatar is simbolic for me . They are both pictures that the girls I likes so much aren't with me or can't be with me. The first one Is the picture that my ex drew for me but later left me after a year for a reason i dont know or if it was mu fault and I keep that . The second one is the girl that I currently like but we can't be together :( so I put them together and made them black and white to show how I feel ( sad) and my quote on the bottom says what I think

-_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers