WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

True. Such total BS though. I'm not into ghost. There's usually a rational explanation for everything.

Ghosts don't make a lot of sense if you think about it. There are never stories of modern ghosts in modern buildings. It's always the old ones. So either ghosts only occurred during a short period of time a few hundred years ago, or it really is BS ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm possessed :p

By bacteria maybe. Quite some time ago I had a regular fever, and when my boss back then got fed up of me being sick that often I went to the doctor. He subscribed me some broad band antibiotics and soon I was fine again...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I removed the link because of that reason before quoting it.

I never noticed the report button before, thanks.

It's this button
report-40b.png
in the top right corner of each post.

Just use it whenever you want to flag up an individual post to the moderation team.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Isn't your anemia due to something else? In any case that will sort itself out if you follow the doctor's advice.

Usually woman have more problem with anemia on one hand because of diet (less meat) and more importantly because of the period. Men shouldn't lose that much blood, that's why they wanted to do this detailed check-up. At least that's what the doctor explained to me.

I have never heard of anemia being a specific problem of losing weight, except of course if you do it by being vegan or something like it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can say with certainty that I've never been this exhausted constantly. You know it's serious when a patient says to at the start of the interview session: "you look exhausted!"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can say with certainty that I've never been this exhausted constantly. You know it's serious when a patient says to at the start of the interview session: "you look exhausted!"

Break time ! Everyone needs ones after a busy schedule

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99