WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Didn't your wife also give you some understanding:)?

Lots of people have given me understanding. It's part of growing up and maturing. My wife is a wonderful caring person that I am lucky enough to know let alone being happily married to.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lots of people have given me understanding. It's part of growing up and maturing. My wife is a wonderful caring person that I am lucky enough to know let alone being happily married to.

The wise man shares the understanding to others as freely as it was shared with him; the fool holds onto it and claims his knowledge and viewpoint matters above all others.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The wise man shares the understanding to others as freely as it was shared with him; the fool holds onto it and claims his knowledge and viewpoint matters above all others.

Sometimes the sharing doesn't always work. There are those who wish to remain ignorant at all costs.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

And sometimes the wise man doesn't offer information for free because he doesn't want to get incriminated.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes the sharing doesn't always work. There are those who wish to remain ignorant at all costs.

Well, for those who think that the "ignorance is bliss" mantra fits, I usually step aside and get of their way because trouble typically follows that viewpoint.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, for those who think that the "ignorance is bliss" mantra fits, I usually step aside and get of their way because trouble typically follows that viewpoint.

Unfortunately it seems enshrined in some cultures and ideas. :/

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I just thought you were merely a traveler, Traveler.
It's just much easier to have people refer to me as such, after all.

Besides, it's hard enough focusing on beating Bravely Default when the plot is just...crap, for lack of a better word. Which is why I ended up referring to myself as a 'strange person.'

Of course, people all over the place might end up referring to me as 'strange person.'

"Why, hi there, strange person!"

Well...that could've gone better :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's just much easier to have people refer to me as such, after all.

Besides, it's hard enough focusing on beating Bravely Default when the plot is just...crap, for lack of a better word. Which is why I ended up referring to myself as a 'strange person.'

Of course, people all over the place might end up referring to me as 'strange person.'

"Why, hi there, strange person!"

Well...that could've gone better :)

Did you know?
You are strange. 😌

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)