WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

wow I had this guilt come over me like a hammer hitting a nail x.x
Fun fact: some hammers have holes right in the middle, making it possible to miss a nail completely despite aiming at the correct place.

Why did I tell you that? Believe me when I say I have no idea either. I mean, who makes hammers like that?

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Ok,guys,I'm off to study for my Maths(Mechanics) exam which is due in exactly 14 hours and 13 mins.
Please pray for me,I want 50/50 in this paper as the Maths(Pure) exam didn't go quite as well as expected :'(
Thanks,and once again it was nice talking to all of you today.I'll see you tomorrow after exactly 17 hours and 13 mins :p
Bye :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fruits are definitely not dirty...it's our head...our mind that is dirty :p
But then again you said you like both apple and bananas! Lol :p you're a bi!

well fruits are dirty :p they are outside and exposed to the elements :O ..... wait hold up .,.BI o.o?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

LOL it'd be funny 😁 if a patient comes in next week and says i don't like any of the fruits :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fun fact: some hammers have holes right in the middle, making it possible to miss a nail completely despite aiming at the correct place.

Why did I tell you that? Believe me when I say I have no idea either. I mean, who makes hammers like that?

difficult people make hammers like that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb