WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WPCentral is the ducking shirt!

LMFAO I just finished reading that entertaining article by Daniel quite a while back. You know what it is.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I feel like crying.....why is this world so small??? when I don't want anything to do with my ex....his friend pop out of nowhere :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I feel like crying.....why is this world so small??? when I don't want anything to do with my ex....his friend pop out of nowhere :(

:/ those friends of exs . Must be hard for you to have something remind you of that person you want to forget

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

:/ those friends of exs . Must be hard for you to have something remind you of that person you want to forget

you can't imagine....how hard it was for me to let go of him....and these people keep talking about him :cry: I so wanna die now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you can't imagine....how hard it was for me to let go of him....and these people keep talking about him :cry: I so wanna die now

:/ those jerk faces. Don't know why they would bring it up when you two are done . You are strong 💪 so I know you will find a way heal 😊

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

What can I say? I've lived almost thrice of your age and I've learned to know it's hard to give up someone for whatever reason.

Don't give up!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

but why would they come to me...when they themselves used to hate the fact that we were together

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

but why would they come to me...when they themselves used to hate the fact that we were together

To make you feel bad:/ im guessing

I think there's another more sinister reason,but one which I would not like to express publicly.
Forget those jerks,slam your mind's doors in their faces,begin life as a fresh new leaf and enjoy it :wink:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I LOVE WP8.1 AND MY 1520 SO MUCH!!!!!
I think the longest time I've been away from my phone today ever since I woke up is a little less than an hour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss