WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've never experienced one issue with 8.1 expect except for the first time I entered my password and the screen froze for a while.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

We all have a sickness....That cleverly attaches and multiplies....No matter how we try.....We all have someone that digs at us....At least we dig each other.....So when sickness turns my ego up...I know you'll act as a clever medicine....If I turn into another....Dig me up from under what is covering....The better part of me...!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We all have a sickness....That cleverly attaches and multiplies....No matter how we try.....We all have someone that digs at us....At least we dig each other.....So when sickness turns my ego up...I know you'll act as a clever medicine....If I turn into another....Dig me up from under what is covering....The better part of me...!!!

I have yet to understand it :p

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Deep :eek:
You're so deep,I cant even see you :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786