WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm 17,I'll be 18 in Sept.But this one disappointment is enough for me. :( :/

You've just begun your disappointments I'm afraid. Life is full of them. Don't let that get you down though because life is also full of happiness. Just don't let any one thing be your happiness.

Hope that makes sense. We have a tendency to put all out energy into one thing and then get disappointed when things don't go well. Become well rounded and take things as they come. Care about yourself and those closer to you. That's all you need in life. :)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

You've just begun your disappointments I'm afraid. Life is full of them. Don't let that get you down though because life is also full of happiness. Just don't let any one thing be your happiness.

Hope that makes sense. We have a tendency to put all out energy into one thing and then get disappointed when things don't go well. Become well rounded and take things as they come. Care about yourself and those closer to you. That's all you need in life. :)

That is the most inspirational thing I have ever read, :')
Thankyou,I'll keep these things in mind :wink:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So how do you get Cortana to say your name? It hasn't called me by my name since I set it up.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's Facebook now. I don't expect anything from them. Do you remember how many years the Facebook app was just crap?

Back then I was still using Facebook...

FB is an MSFT app. FB hasn't made a native app for WP yet. My guess is if/when they decide to jump on the WP bandwagon they will make the Whatsapp App current...until then we are SOOL...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm 17,I'll be 18 in Sept.But this one disappointment is enough for me. :( :/

Expect nothing from anyone or any situation in life and then the chance of being disappointed is almost negligible. We create expectations for situations, people, jobs, careers, education, emotions.....and then when they are not met we are disappointed. Living life to the fullest is living in the moment without any expectations and then it is very easy to deal with any situation at hand, however, good or bad it may be....just my 2 cents...

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
LAWL!
It's a sign! Jarvis is coming to Windows Phone! (thumbnail image attached)

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140512_0013.png
    wp_ss_20140512_0013.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 5

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Oh my gersh lawl! Press the back button to switch apps while having word open. The icon next to word will be the 2010 version! Good job with design consistency Microsoft! ?D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa