WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Really apps sync up for me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I guess I wasn't being too specific. I was taking about the picture syncing - I usually get errors for some files either when I try to sync pictures to my 1520 from Surfie or from Surfie to the 1520. But when I try to sync the same files with the file explorer, it works perfectly (except for a few pictures I downloaded from NASA which still gave me errors, but I can always use OneDrive if I want to see them.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I guess I wasn't being too specific. I was taking about the picture syncing - I usually get errors for some files either when I try to sync pictures to my 1520 from Surfie or from Surfie to the 1520. But when I try to sync the same files with the file explorer, it works perfectly (except for a few pictures I downloaded from NASA which still gave me errors, but I can always use OneDrive if I want to see them.

I get picture sync problems as well...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Really ._. Everything syncs up nicely from my computer to any device and Vice versa . I upload a picture I can see it in my computer and surface :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i don't know what it is but the 625 has really captured my attention. it reminds me of the 810 . i would get it if it had a front facing camera and a dual LED flash with an 8 MP camera :D .oh wait that sounds more like the successor to the 810 >.<

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb