WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Nadia, if you're still interested in knowing more about evolution we could send messages back and forth if you want that way I can explain it better. It's virtually impossible in this thread to explain it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When I was younger I loved letting problems solve themselves. A few years ago I realized that it's better to be active about them.

But right now a huge issue solved itself. Very practical indeed. ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I was younger I loved letting problems solve themselves. A few years ago I realized that it's better to be active about them.

But right now a huge issue solved itself. Very practical indeed. ;-)

I like when things sort themselves out. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hey Nadia, if you're still interested in knowing more about evolution we could send messages back and forth if you want that way I can explain it better. It's virtually impossible in this thread to explain it.
I'll message you after my class :) thank you!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Spotify has received an update.... finally. Could this be the end of complaints from Chregu??? Let's wait and see...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I got my 925. Got the 8.1 preview running on it. I'm very happy  with this one. The display is beautiful. Party !

But just think about the possibilities. Wouldn't a 1320 not be much better? It's very cheap too! The screen is gorgeous even though the resolution is low. Or why not going for a 1520 directly? It's even more amazing with very good specs! Or what about the 930 that will soon be released, why not get this or an Icon? Or there are other low-end phones you could get! Why settle with the 925 after you have changed the phone so often?! :p

...I think it's somehow frustrating that the 930 is an Icon just much later to the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb