WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So he finally got a spotify update :p. lets see if he can hold out for the next update :p

I won't buy a new phone before the bigger iPhone is announced anyway. I want to see what they have to offer.

But the updates will make waiting much comfortable ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I won't buy a new phone before the bigger iPhone is announced anyway. I want to see what they have to offer.

But the updates will make waiting much comfortable ;-)

I am wondering too but not as much as a new mid range phone from msft . I'm also wondering how much the new iPhone will be :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am wondering too but not as much as a new mid range phone from msft . I'm also wondering how much the new iPhone will be :eek:

I think it would be dangerous for Apple to make it more expensive than current iPhones. They are already only in the high-end market, even the "mid-range" 5C is as expensive as other high-end phones. And the iPhones are already more expensive than every other phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it would be dangerous for Apple to make it more expensive than current iPhones. They are already only in the high-end market, even the "mid-range" 5C is as expensive as other high-end phones. And the iPhones are already more expensive than every other phone.

But it's an iPhone... it just works. Besides, there's an app for that.... sorry. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But it's an iPhone... it just works. Besides, there's an app for that.... sorry. :p

There are complains on the Spotify update post on the main page that the iOS app is much prettier :p

And that it offers free Spotify. So, yeah, there's an app for that :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There are complains on the Spotify update post on the main page that the iOS app is much prettier :p

And that it offers free Spotify. So, yeah, there's an app for that :p

Yeah I know. I saw that too. I'm sure the free service will come eventually. Maybe with the next update which is apparently coming soon. People will always find a reason to complain.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What I'm waiting for is the 'innovation' of the larger screen on the iPhone, because no one thought of that before. :p

Patents to follow.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What I'm waiting for is the 'innovation' of the larger screen on the iPhone, because no one thought of that before. :p

Patents to follow.

First part: Yes, they will sell it that way: "The first iPhone with an amazing big screen will revolutionize how you use your phone!"

Second part: I doubt it. I also think that patent wars are much less prominent since Tim Cook is CEO. It's still happening, but not on a childish level as before.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well to be honest they won the case that said they "invented " the slide to unlock 🔓. I wouldn't be surprised if they sue a company that makes a similar screen size to the iPhone 6

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

._. That would imply that she was Prego. But I was referring to her for a water break ^.^

Pregnant women go to the hospital when their water breaks. I thought maybe you misunderstood something :p

Prego? Too busy writing words out? ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Pregnant women go to the hospital when their water breaks. I thought maybe you misunderstood something :p

Prego? Too busy writing words out? ;-)

Lol I know what I means when their water breaks 👀. And Prego Is another word that means pregnant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte