WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Keep on looking down . It has the right word 

Yeah, I keep on looking down, as I'm a little embarrassed that somebody would use such obscene language when talking about a pregnant woman.

"that prego is huge and ready to pop"? Yeah, sure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I keep on looking down, as I'm a little embarrassed that somebody would use such obscene language when talking about a pregnant woman.

"that prego is huge and ready to pop"? Yeah, sure.

More ._. I think it's the 5th one down that has the right definition

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You remember last week I told you about this one girl that cut me I'm line. So I was about to get on the bus as in I was right In front of the bus door when she decided to come from behind me and go in. I'm saying this in my head "yo im right here,do you not see me"
I would of let her go if she was already in line and to be nice but how she did it got me a little irritated

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

You remember last week I told you about this one girl that cut me I'm line. So I was about to get on the bus as in I was right In front of the bus door when she decided to come from behind me and go in. I'm saying this in my head "yo im right here,do you not see me"
I would of let her go if she was already in line and to be nice but how she did it got me a little irritated

Lol,I thought you were telling a really emotional story. :p
Didnt know it was a story about how a woman cut you in a bus' line.How horrible! :eek: You must be heartbroken :'( :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte