WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You remember last week I told you about this one girl that cut me I'm line. So I was about to get on the bus as in I was right In front of the bus door when she decided to come from behind me and go in. I'm saying this in my head "yo im right here,do you not see me"
I would of let her go if she was already in line and to be nice but how she did it got me a little irritated

Next time, you should hide somewhere and when she enters in the bus, you should cut her and enter.
😆😜

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why don't you be an adult and ask her if she think she's a lady or cue jumper because she doesn't seem like the first.

She's not always riding the bus . Like out of the whole semester she has only rode the same bus as me twice . So its not a big deal to me but the way she's done it gets under my skin

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

She's not always riding the bus . Like out of the whole semester she has only rode the same bus as me twice . So its not a big deal to me but the way she's done it gets under my skin

That's not my point. If you don't say anything all it does it get on your nerves. Most people have a shame reflex. That's why I was just giving an example of a way of saying something, adult like and make her feel bad for what she's done. You have to execute it the right way though.

Doesn't matter how often she's on the bus with you either. A person who is an jerk, whether male or female needs to understand they're being a jerk. Up to you though. You seem to want to harbour your emotions over getting them out. That's not a good strategy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think there are two options. Either you ignore it, it's just the bus line. Or you do what LaRUE recommended.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's not my point. If you don't say anything all it does it get on your nerves. Most people have a shame reflex. That's why I was just giving an example of a way of saying something, adult like and make her feel bad for what she's done. You have to execute it the right way though.

Doesn't matter how often she's on the bus with you either. A person who is an jerk, whether male or female needs to understand they're being a jerk. Up to you though. You seem to want to harbour your emotions over getting them out. That's not a good strategy.

I wouldn't know how even if I did say something about it . It would back fire on me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12