WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wouldn't know how even if I did say something about it . It would back fire on me

Personally, I would say "Gots eigentlech no?!"

The translation would be something like "Are you still in your right mind?!" but a little more harsh.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Would be very nice if this were true:

Apple's iPad will reportedly add split-screen multitasking with iOS 8 | The Verge

I love the iPad, but split screen is basically the one feature I have not but I'd like to have.

They will that would be nice to see all the apple fanboys who said its not needed( as I found an article in imore and the comments saying they don't need it ) but later claim that apple made it better than the other tablets

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They will that would be nice to see all the apple fanboys who said its not needed( as I found an article in imore and the comments saying they don't need it ) but later claim that apple made it better than the other tablets

I so don't care about what others claim or want. The products matter.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, that's so "old" Microsoft: Microsoft lowers Xbox One price to $400 without Kinect

Giving the impression the Xbox would never work without the Kinect and selling it a few months later without it. But I'm sure they also think: "Why didn't we do it from the beginning?!"

I think the whole reason to bundle the Kinect was to sell it as a home entertainment system. So they sold it together

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster