WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
!!! I have to fight with my Belkin case by pushing it so hard against my 1520 to get it off and while I was doing this I saw the screen looked like how it would if you were to push against a laptop screen (those colors around where you're applying pressure). I thought I might've accidentally messed up my screen when I saw some red and green appear next to my username after I switched to the forums from IE, but it was just adjusting to light outside that I saw! That was a very traumatic moment - thought I'd have to send the 1520 back for repairs

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

are you doing summer session ?

Not yet. Summer comes after the mini-term, which is more fast paced. The mini is a three week course. Lets see... summer starts on the second of June... which gives me a weekend off before hand... Then there's the fall semester... again, only a couple days off. After that, I have another mini, then the spring semester, then another mini, then... you get the idea.

If I'm lucky, and finals are at the beginning of the week, I could get up to five days off in-between. Now that's my optimistic way of thinking.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

My cousin and I are real close... I never would have known my message failed to send, had I not looked lol.
6ugubu7u.png

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay, cool, that does probably not require too much math. But I guess planning a complex network including power consumption, wiring and so on does require at least some calculations.

Yeah that is one of the things I would have to worry about Is the cost of equipment and wiring. So I say simple math 😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not yet. Summer comes after the mini-term, which is more fast paced. The mini is a three week course. Lets see... summer starts on the second of June... which gives me a weekend off before hand... Then there's the fall semester... again, only a couple days off. After that, I have another mini, then the spring semester, then another mini, then... you get the idea.

If I'm lucky, and finals are at the beginning of the week, I could get up to five days off in-between. Now that's my optimistic way of thinking.

Well keep that optimistic thinking. It might turn out like you wanted it to be 😊

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

!!! I have to fight with my Belkin case by pushing it so hard against my 1520 to get it off and while I was doing this I saw the screen looked like how it would if you were to push against a laptop screen (those colors around where you're applying pressure). I thought I might've accidentally messed up my screen when I saw some red and green appear next to my username after I switched to the forums from IE, but it was just adjusting to light outside that I saw! That was a very traumatic moment - thought I'd have to send the 1520 back for repairs

I'm fed up with this dumb case. Time to hunt for a 1520 case on Amazon again!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

For some reason.. I have this weird craving.. can't figure out out. Oh well, it's probably nothing.

2e4e8ebu.png

Uuuuuhhhhhh......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro