WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey I just noticed something. Since reading list is a universal app, shouldn't the WP version be able to search through the articles like W8.1? I'm just wondering because I hoard news articles in that app.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Doh! I was in school and for some reason didn't get any tile or action center notification that there was a new article. Me feel so dumb for what me said in that post with the Engadget link. Sorry WPCentral! I should never have doubted ye.

I might not have gotten any notification because my school blocks Bing; therefore blocking Cortana which screws up the notification center? I have no idea if that means any sense at all, I'm just blaming the school.

Apparently Google's "more secure" or some load of carp like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Doh! I was in school and for some reason didn't get any tile or action center notification that there was a new article. Me feel so dumb for what me said in that post with the Engadget link. Sorry WPCentral! I should never have doubted ye.
hehehehe well it happens to all of us :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I might not have gotten any notification because my school blocks Bing; therefore blocking Cortana which screws up the notification center? I have no idea if that means any sense at all, I'm just blaming the school.

well the notification center isn't tied to cortana ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey I just noticed something. Since reading list is a universal app, shouldn't the WP version be able to search through the articles like W8.1? I'm just wondering because I hoard news articles in that app.

o.o I wouldn't know since I don't use reading list

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I blame the IT being bias .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's exactly what it is. Or at least I'm pretty sure.
my high school that I went to still has outlook blocked but not Gmail or any google services . they even use chrome books to do "work" . I laugh at how bad their way of thinking those so called IT professionals are

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

my high school that I went to still has outlook blocked but not Gmail or any google services . they even use chrome books to do "work" . I laugh at how bad their way of thinking those so called IT professionals are

? how could they ban an email site?!!! That's like limiting freedom of speech! No wonder they think chromebooks ate useful! Them mad with power!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Thanks to the awesomeness that is 8.1, I got this much work done today once I stopped playing with all its fun features:

(I never stopped playing with all its fun features today)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

? how could they ban an email site?!!! That's like limiting freedom of speech! No wonder they think chromebooks ate useful! Them mad with power!

easy....... block the ip address on their routers to live/ Hotmail/outlook/onedrive. I was thinking WTF can they do with chrome books without wifi ._. read books ? they could of bought kindle fire

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks to the awesomeness that is 8.1, I got this much work done today once I stopped playing with all its fun features:

orale ! hahahaa and I see your changed your avatar :) all your devices :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The worst part is I'm too sleepy to start it now. And I thought I had low motivation before from highschool being almost done - that low is nothing compared to this!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

easy....... block the ip address on their routers to live/ Hotmail/outlook/onedrive. I was thinking WTF can they do with chrome books without wifi ._. read books ? they could of bought kindle fire

Oh, meant why would they do that not how. Obviously me sleepy.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
orale ! hahahaa and I see your changed your avatar :) all your devices :p

It's a family photo with all my favorite things on the displays!!!😁 (the one on my surface pro is the FIRST Robotics logo)
I wanted to post the bigger picture here today but for non-school related purposes, I had no time to post it from Surfie and I never even used him after I left from school. Surfie must be feeling neglected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad