WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bing!

mobile rewards credits that is...

Either the update enabled Cortana to rack up points for mobile searches, or it was a backend change that started working about the time of the update! I think probably the later of the 2, but I feel like a room without a roof!

BTW, IDK what a "room without a roof" has to do with being happy, but I'm happy and the song clams a room without a roof is happy.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been studying my *** off for my big exam tomorrow...

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Bing!

mobile rewards credits that is...

Either the update enabled Cortana to rack up points for mobile searches, or it was a backend change that started working about the time of the update! I think probably the later of the 2, but I feel like a room without a roof!

BTW, IDK what a room without a roof has to do with being happy, but I'm happy and the song clams a room without a roof is happy.

Sweet now I can get more points 😃

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

That's odd. Not sure if it's part of today's update for WP 8.1 or was always there in 8.1, but swiping down from the top of the screen while viewing a picture from the picture app or a picture in the messaging app makes a small drop down in the middle-top of the screen and you have to drag down from the center... Any other time, you can drag down from anywhere at the top.

EDIT: Picture removed

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana

Last edited:

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

That's odd. Not sure if it's part of today's update for WP 8.1 or was always there in 8.1, but swiping down from the top of the screen while viewing a picture from the picture app or a picture in the messaging app makes a small drop down in the middle-top of the screen and you have to drag down from the center... Any other time, you can drag down from anywhere at the top.

Here is a screen shot showing the drop down bar at the center, top of the screen...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/umu3ebyb

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana

What a naughty dolphin :devil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss