WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm kind of wishing I hadn't stopped taking programming classes back in 2000. I was about a semester away from an AAS when I decided I would be too bored and probably locked in to writing accounting software for some company... Then again, I'd probably be in the same boat, loathing my job and wanting out, only I'd be too sick of programming to devote free time to it. So maybe life is better where I'm at. Just need to get these honey do apps done so I can work on something more significant. One day it would be nice to be able to quit my current job and just code at home, my apps on my schedule.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm kind of wishing I hadn't stopped taking programming classes back in 2000. I was about a semester away from an AAS when I decided I would be too bored and probably locked in to writing accounting software... Then again, I'd probably be in the same boat, loathing my job and wanting out, only I'd be too sick of programming to devote free time to it. So maybe life I is better where I'm at. Just need to get these honey do apps done so I can work on something more significant. One day it would be nice to be able to quit my current job and just code at home, my apps on my schedule.

Don't give up on that. 😊
I would like to see you make it big 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos