WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know, the more I see the M8, the more I like it. I dunno if id buy a GPE model though. I'm digging the Xperia UI, so the Prince gets to hang around.

Although I'm tempted to get a 930, and maybe trade both my 8X and 925 for a 1020. If the is w HTC is nice perhaps I get that as a my daily and keep a 1020. I'm in no rush right now...I'm too broke to buy new equipment

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll install the WP8.1 overnight and hope battery life is really improved tomorrow. I only need 2 hours more. Instead of 12 to 13 hours 14 to 15 hours would already be enough.

Dinner was fun. I ate far too much. Now it's time to catch some sleep. Have a good one everybody.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, every time I see a big screened Samsung Note 3 I have to laugh at how big it looks in person, yet how small it looks in comparison to my Z ultra. Sometimes I forget how massive the Prince is until I see other big screen phones....i swear I call my coworker - who is one of the adolescent fellows a small fry for owning a LG G2...Yes, when you go big screen, it is Ultra, or nothing else...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know, the more I see the M8, the more I like it. I dunno if id buy a GPE model though. I'm digging the Xperia UI, so the Prince gets to hang around.

Although I'm tempted to get a 930, and maybe trade both my 8X and 925 for a 1020. If the is w HTC is nice perhaps I get that as a my daily and keep a 1020. I'm in no rush right now...I'm too broke to buy new equipment

The more I see it makes me want to see the m8 on windows phone. It really good does look slick.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll install the WP8.1 overnight and hope battery life is really improved tomorrow. I only need 2 hours more. Instead of 12 to 13 hours 14 to 15 hours would already be enough.

Dinner was fun. I ate far too much. Now it's time to catch some sleep. Have a good one everybody.

Eating alot Seems to make people happy . Anyways later snowflake !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know, every time I see a big screened Samsung Note 3 I have to laugh at how big it looks in person, yet how small it looks in comparison to my Z ultra. Sometimes I forget how massive the Prince is until I see other big screen phones....i swear I call my coworker - who is one of the adolescent fellows a small fry for owning a LG G2...Yes, when you go big screen, it is Ultra, or nothing else...

I don't want to compare it to my 810 ._.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Those apples ?!?! ...ehhhh no lol

I never had KSA apples. Closest I came was East Indian. Apples I've encountered - Colombian, Jamaican, Trinidadian, South Bronx, Korean, the Midwest, Dominican + Ghanaian, Puerto Rican, Dominican.

I need to increase my apple intake...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The more I see it makes me want to see the m8 on windows phone. It really good does look slick.

Oh, it is ggorgeous. As much as as I've outgrown Sense, I'd use that over TouchWhiz any day. Which means my choice of the hot first half phones would be Z2, M8 and S5 in that order. I'd pick the 930 over all them, but that's without question...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never had KSA apples. Closest I came was East Indian. Apples I've encountered - Colombian, Jamaican, Trinidadian, South Bronx, Korean, the Midwest, Dominican + Ghanaian, Puerto Rican, Dominican.

I need to increase my apple intake...

Wtf ._. Jeez you know your way around apples ! I have nothing on you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo