WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want to give up my seat to this lady who is standing but the guy beside me is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up :/ I feel really bad

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't make me hate man parts!! I'm gonna be a doctor

That's on you to figure out. With a 85% female population show rate and 95% female staff rate, we have many female doctors (and 2 male ones) looking at female parts and the occasional male parts all day. When you're a pro, not sexual shows up while practicing medicine.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While our doctor in training, Nadia, tries to school us on fruit, I just want to say that I'm watching the Kreyos Meteor smart watch closely. They say it is Android and Wp8.1 compatible. If it is, I'll get one and rock it when I'm rolling with the Prince and even use it with all my WP8 devices. I'm not interested in an Android or WP8.1 only model. Very curious indeed...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Were you present while he was partaking in those fruit you just mentioned? I thought that you being present around that stuff isn't kosher in KSA...

Oh my lol . There was no partaking in apples or bananas.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's on you to figure out. With a 85% female population show rate and 95% female staff rate, we have many female doctors (and 2 male ones) looking at female parts and the occasional male parts all day. When you're a pro, not sexual shows up while practicing medicine.

So in other words. Nadia get used to looking at guy parts 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo