WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

While our doctor in training, Nadia, tries to school us on fruit, I just want to say that I'm watching the Kreyos Meteor smart watch closely. They say it is Android and Wp8.1 compatible. If it is, I'll get one and rock it when I'm rolling with the Prince and even use it with all my WP8 devices. I'm not interested in an Android or WP8.1 only model. Very curious indeed...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I hate things that are made specifically for a certain item . I want more stuff that are cross platform.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I had to take my phone to school today without a case. I was so nervous something might happen to it even though I'd never drop it or let it more than arm length away from me. My new case comes next week. A whole week of scary panic. 😭

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had to take my phone to school today without a case. I was so nervous something might happen to it even though I'd never drop it or let it more than arm length away from me. My new case comes next week. A whole week of scary panic. ��

I hope you don't drop it :p . like as in drop the soap

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I hope you don't drop it :p . like as in drop the soap

Without a case to give it some friction, it's pretty much as slippery as soap. It fits perfectly in my pocket without any corner sticking out and luckily the only time it slipped out was when I was sitting in a car (not driving - driving with my phone out of my pocket where anything could happen and I didn't couldn't do anything would be terrifying).

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Um... So I turned my 1520 off all the way (held power button, slid down screen) to get rid of the soundtrack I was playing from the volume bar, and when I turned it back on I decided I'd charge it too. I held the per button to turn it back on and then plugged the charger in before anything showed up on the screen. After I plugged in the charger, the first thing to show up on the screen was an exclamation mark for a few seconds, then it shut down after showing the at&t logo. I turned it back on and the same thing happened except no exclamation mark appeared. I turned it on again and everything is seemingly back to normal. Is something bad but just not obvious happening with my phone? Surprisingly, is the only the second issue I've had with the developer preview (but I have only been using it since last Sunday afternoon).

Edit: Wow that was a huge post.

amagner

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Made a pitcher of water with thinly sliced orange and vanilla. Need something to dress up my water intake.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

K, so met a couple of friends at a restaurant that tonight is there last night of being open. Anyhow, met a few new people, one of which has a weekly podcast about all things related to comics, TV and movies. I added it to my list and will check it out on my morning trek to work... Will fill you peeps in on my thoughts of it after I've had a chance to give it a listen, but if anyone out there is looking for something new and different, you can give it a try with me...

Site:
The Nerd 411

And the podcast RSS feed...
The Nerd 411 : Your Source For All Things Nerd

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Um... So I turned my 1520 off all the way (held power button, slid down screen) to get rid of the soundtrack I was playing from the volume bar, and when I turned it back on I decided I'd charge it too. I held the per button to turn it back on and then plugged the charger in before anything showed up on the screen. After I plugged in the charger, the first thing to show up on the screen was an exclamation mark for a few seconds, then it shut down after showing the at&t logo. I turned it back on and the same thing happened except no exclamation mark appeared. I turned it on again and everything is seemingly back to normal. Is something bad but just not obvious happening with my phone? Surprisingly, is the only the second issue I've had with the developer preview (but I have only been using it since last Sunday afternoon).

Has anyone with 8.1 ever experience this 8.1 exclamation mark thing?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

isn't that a way to hard reset o.o?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos