WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning. Let's see how my 8X holds up. Already it seems faster.

zXoCybr.jpg
you got me at seems faster

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure. Doesn't hard restart mean reset and erase everything? If it does, I don't think it could have been a hard reset because everything's still there.
You must have pressed the power button and the volume down button(accidentally) and then connected the charger
Following the exclamation if you would have pressed the volume up+ volume down+ power+ volume down button it would have hard reset your phone!
It's normal :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know I'm complaining a lot of my 13 page essay, probably mia/ rue/snowflake/nadia had to type up more than this but it still seems like a drag :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I know I'm complaining a lot of my 13 page essay, probably mia/ rue/snowflake/nadia had to type up more than this but it still seems like a drag :/

Ah come on, my master thesis was nothing against your 13 pages essay :p

Actually, I like to write, so I didn't mind much.

Keep the content interesting and it will be easier to go on... And use a spellchecker ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ah come on, my master thesis was nothing against your 13 pages essay :p

Actually, I like to write, so I didn't mind much.

Keep the content interesting and it will be easier to go on... And use a spellchecker ;-)

lol i could never write a master thesis. I mean , I could but I'm not sure if I would be able to write one up that's interesting enough

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol i could never write a master thesis. I mean , I could but I'm not sure if I would be able to write one up that's interesting enough

What's important in writing something on a subject is not whether it's written to be interesting but written to be informative and well investigated. That alone should make it interesting.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's important in writing something on a subject is not whether it's written to be interesting but written to be informative and well investigated. That alone should make it interesting.
after the 7 page i think ill be tired and would want to get this done and over with :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss