WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Actually for me the advantages are, better internals, better camera, more storage, bigger screen and better camera. The audio on the 8X still slays anything on WP because Beats is actually a plus, not a minus (and the built it amp makes sound still good with Beats turned off).

I can still pass on the 930 because I have a bigger card I the Z Ultra and I still love both form factors of the 8X and 925. If MSFT doesn't find a way to tweak the OS or add apps to take advantage of the extra horsepower, then upgrading a handset doesn't have as many advantages.

Exactly! That's why I don't see an advantage in the better internals of the 930 for now :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really interested in the L930 myself. I'll wait and see what else comes along. I'm slightly disappointed they're releasing 512MB devices again. Seems like a silly move to me. I won't hold my breath hoping Nokia releases an 'amazing' handset as there's always 'something' missing with their handsets. So I may not get a Nokia this time round. I may not get a WP. Don't know. Too confused really.

As for missing features, I refer to this list: Windows Phone 8.1 Features | Windows Phone Central

If those are the features we're supposed to have with WP8.1 there's quite a few still missing with DP WP8.1 I'm also disappointed with the lack of reply with document attachments unless the file picker/file manager comes along and gives us this ability.

Whoa. That is a lot using from this update . Most it seems that it's firmware related . Minus the file manager

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The ways of sahib is getting to you . Never think you will know you will be saying dodge dart :eek:

No. That won't happen. They don't exist here to start with, most people don't like cheap American cars here. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know what , there is no room for logic on the Internet . Logic is a myth !

What is logical to one person can be illogical to another. Everyone's brain is similar in composition but is molded based on our past experiences and cultural upbringing.

That's assuming you don't have a brain defect. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

That's a handful of feeling you got there :eek:

Yeah, I'm excited because I was part of a group assembled to show support for a local formal tram who might be promoted soon, so we got a picture taken by the local newspaper. Don't really care about the football team much but it's cool to be in the paper.

Panicked because I have realized I've got more work to do with graphic design this week than I thought.

Tired because I had to stay up til midnight to have a meeting.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What is logical to one person can be illogical to another. Everyone's brain is similar in composition but is molded based on our past experiences and cultural upbringing.

That's assuming you don't have a brain defect. :p

I'm ok! I'm normal :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The big exam starts in two hours. So yeah, bye...

I remember the days, having big exams. The excitement, but also the relief after it was over. The wait for the marks. Good old times ;-)

Good luck!

I'm eating an apple and I just bit my tongue...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb