WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lets say I wasn't . What would you say ��

That the only thing that seems to interest you (since you're young anyway) is power over handling. I don't know of a single American car off the assembly line that has both those qualities.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Note that I didn't mention aesthetics as that's a personal choice. There are some high end cars that I find hideous as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That the only thing that seems to interest you (since you're young anyway) is power over handling. I don't know of a single American car off the assembly line that has both those qualities.

I think the Tesla . I'm not very sure but its a well rounded car

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll find you the link to one. It will be a few min since I don't Know how to link an article here in tapatalk

It's an electric car! :/ I wasn't talking about electric cars. If that is the best that can come out of the American market then that is truly sad.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Note, I have nothing against electric cars, it's just wasn't what I was thinking in regards to performance vs power.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of exams because they don't necessarily prove you understand things, just that you know how to study. The whole school system is wrong. But that's another discussion.

I think there needs to be some kind of control. I prefer written exams to oral ones, as I have more time to think in peace.

What else is there?

70 %! Usually I'd have 45 % by now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The point I am making however, from the get go, I was talking about performance cars. Power and performance together. Most American cars do well in straight lines but put a corner and they don't go so well.

oh that is true . most muscle cars are used for racing anyways

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think there needs to be some kind of control. I prefer written exams to oral ones, as I have more time to think in peace.

What else is there?

70 %! Usually I'd have 45 % by now.

I like oral exams better because I can talk :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

oh that is true . most muscle cars are used for racing anyways

Well, no they're designed for power in the US. Racing in anything but a straight line becomes pointless however. They're also for idiots to kill themselves in. But that's nothing new either.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, no they're designed for power in the US. Racing in anything but a straight line becomes pointless however. They're also for idiots to kill themselves in. But that's nothing new either.

._. Seems that you don't like American cars :p . I don't see the need to make cars with tons of HP only to be worrying about how expensive gas is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

._. Seems that you don't like American cars :p . I don't see the need to make cars with tons of HP only to be worrying about how expensive gas is.

A lot of the mentality that exists regarding cars is based on the 'abundance' of oil that was around in the good ol' days.

As for my opinion on American cars, it's not that I don't like them, I'm just pointing out a truth. Handling on American 'muscle' cars has always been pitiful. They go for power over handling because 'big' engine has more meaning for Americans than something that can actually go around a bend.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A lot of the mentality that exists regarding cars is based on the 'abundance' of oil that was around in the good ol' days.

As for my opinion on American cars, it's not that I don't like them, I'm just pointing out a truth. Handling on American 'muscle' cars has always been pitiful. They go for power over handling because 'big' engine has more meaning for Americans than something that can actually go around a bend.

I thought oil was abundant but just became expensive because the corporations wanted more money

Most of the cars that I see are mostly imports from Asia . They do last for s long time. The only ones I really see with muscle cars are retired people and people with money . Though I wouldn't mind owing one later because they look nice to cruise in around town.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought oil was abundant but just became expensive because the corporations wanted more money

Most of the cars that I see are mostly imports from Asia . They do last for s long time. The only ones I really see with muscle cars are retired people and people with money . Though I wouldn't mind owing one later because they look nice to cruise in around town.

No oil appears abundant, it is not. We're already past peek oil production. We're scraping the barrel (sorry for the pun) you could say. They keep finding new pockets but it's not enough. We use oil in pretty much everything. I can't remember the exact length of time but I believe it's not that long before we'll be out of oil.

I have a tendency to believe people buy certain cars because they feel their lacking in other ways. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss