WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No oil appears abundant, it is not. We're already past peek oil production. We're scraping the barrel (sorry for the pun) you could say. They keep finding new pockets but it's not enough. We use oil in pretty much everything. I can't remember the exact length of time but I believe it's not that long before we'll be out of oil.

I have a tendency to believe people buy certain cars because they feel their lacking in other ways. :p

Makes sense that we are moving to electricity. I wonder what will happen after oil is no more :eek:

Little man syndrome ?😳

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Makes sense that we are moving to electricity. I wonder what will happen after oil is no more :eek:

Little man syndrome ?��

Typically. I know some people have a nostalgia for some cars or the 'dream' car syndrome like yourself. I've never felt that way about cars.

What will happen with low oil will probably be war. Will we hit zero? Depends if anyone is still around. :p

Don't mean to be depressing but there are too many stupid and scary people in the world with power.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Typically. I know some people have a nostalgia for some cars or the 'dream' car syndrome like yourself. I've never felt that way about cars.

What will happen with low oil will probably be war. Will we hit zero? Depends if anyone is still around. :p

Don't mean to be depressing but there are too many stupid and scary people in the world with power.

a guy can dream :p
knowing how the government could act is that we will use up the remaining oil fighting a war to use the oil they are fighting for

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

so I unregistered and registered and then uninstalled my preview for dev app and reinstalled....and now I got the update :|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)