WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My 1520 already had awesome battery life, but now I have 1 day, 2 hours left at 68%! I'd don't really know how much of an improvement that is from before since I dint know what it was before at 68%, but still awesome!

More improvements the better😊

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
It's an electric car! :/ I wasn't talking about electric cars. If that is the best that can come out of the American market then that is truly sad.

Note, I have nothing against electric cars, it's just wasn't what I was thinking in regards to performance vs power.

The point I am making however, from the get go, I was talking about performance cars. Power and performance together. Most American cars do well in straight lines but put a corner and they don't go so well.

N_LaRUE:
I think you should try test driving a Tesla if there's a Tesla store near you (they're scarcer than Microsoft stores). They are nothing like any American or electric car you might have heard of and are a completely awesome experience you probably have never had when driving a car. I wish I could speak from experience, but there's some bill carp going on in the world's most corrupted and manipulatable government (USA) where the big franchise dealerships are blocking the little direct sales model Tesla stores from fear of competition; and I'm in one of those states. There's some great reviews about them too, that's how I know most of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4zAPmQZmYA
Me and the Electrons

Last edited:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I saw this black Tesla on the highway close to an hour ago and it was so awesome! It was pouring so you could see the awesome aerodynamics of it - there was water flying around it like it was a plane in a wind tunnel!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

After the 8.1 update yesterday, does anyone's phone not make that clicking sound when you turn it off like it used to? Mine stopped making that sound. I thought I might just not me hearing it so I turned both volume levels up and turned it off and still no sound.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
After the 8.1 update yesterday, does anyone's phone not make that clicking sound when you turn it off like it used to? Mine stopped making that sound. I thought I might just not me hearing it so I turned both volume levels up and turned it off and still no sound.

Such a thing would annoy me endlessly. The less unnecessary sounds the better :)

(I never had a clicking sound.)

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

You must have pressed the power button and the volume down button(accidentally) and then connected the charger
Following the exclamation if you would have pressed the volume up+ volume down+ power+ volume down button it would have hard reset your phone!
It's normal :)

It's that easy to hard reset a phone?! Why would MS do that? If someone unknowingly told someone else to soft reset their phone by doing the hard reset, bad things would happen!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The sound is actually under settings you can turn it on or off. Probably just turned off.

I must have accidently turned it off with my 1520's super sensitive screen, which could not always be a good thing in this case. Where do I go to do this?I thought it could have been the settings, but I didn't find it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE:
I think you should try test driving a Tesla if there's a Tesla store near you (they're scarcer than Microsoft stores). They are nothing like any American or electric car you might have heard of and are a completely awesome experience you probably have never had when driving a car. I wish I could speak from experience, but there's some bill carp going on in the world's most corrupted and manipulatable government (USA) where the big franchise dealerships are blocking the little direct sales model Tesla stores from fear of competition; and I'm in one of those states. There's some great reviews about them too, that's how I know most of this.

Since neither MS Stores or Telsa places exist in the UK I'm probably going to neither any time soon.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, so the Model S is my most favorite car ever made in the whole world (in case anyone couldn't tell) :). I want to work for them after I make my billions at MS.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never mentioned this in the past but I was working on a project for electric buses when I used to live in Canada. They were prototypes but it was interesting.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I think electric cars are cool and there's probably more push for them here in the EU the the US. BMW came out with two recently.

I saw those on a news article. They're so cool! Now Tesla has a reason to do things faster and make even more cars now that they have competition!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss