WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yeah you would of thought that. I can tell you here in north cali, there is nothing with tesla only their super charging stations but that's about it . I can drive all of I-5 from Sacramento to Redding and I don't think you will find tesla stores

Wow really? There are 27 Tesla dealers in my state, 5 of which are within an hour from where I live.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow really? There are 27 Tesla dealers in my state, 5 of which are within an hour from where I live.

no lie :/ I have been around the valley in cali ( not saying in so cal since I don't live there) and in the 14 years I have lived here I have seen nothing from tesla , only people driving teslas and the super charging stations

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

So, ben busy all day and not much time to post, but ?the nerd 411? podcast isn?t bad so far. I?ll hopefully get to finish the current podcast tonight and I?ll definitely keep the subscription going for now.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

no lie :/ I have been around the valley in cali ( not saying in so cal since I don't live there) and in the 14 years I have lived here I have seen nothing from tesla , only people driving teslas and the super charging stations

That crazeh.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Woah!!!! From typing Tesla so many times and then opening a link on twitter I saved from a few days ago to this blog post (Me and the Electrons), Cortana automatically added the Tesla blog to my interests in the notebook! I love WP 8.1!!!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

You know they have only been selling their cars for 11 years right?

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Well 12 to be correct��. Anyways I really haven't seen many teslas around here . Either not many people know what a tesla car is or even exist.
Wait, I was wrong. The company was founded in 2003, and they didn't sell the roadster to the public until 2008. That's only 6 years that they have been in production for the general public.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss