WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
That exam took from 8 AM to 1 PM. Then, we had to leave right away for an away baseball game, to decide the league champion.

We were losing in the beginning, but caught up and won 11-7! We won league, UNDEFEATED! :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That exam took from 8 AM to 1 PM. Then, we had to leave right away for an away baseball game, to decide the league champion.

We were losing in the beginning, but caught up and won 11-7! We won league, UNDEFEATED! :D

You ate it didn't you ;) ? Kidding that exam took 5 hrs to do ._. Is this the state test thing ?
And congrats for being league campions !!! Best feeling ever ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

You ate it didn't you ;) ? Kidding that exam took 5 hrs to do ._. Is this the state test thing ?
And congrats for being league campions !!! Best feeling ever ^.^

Well we got two 20 minute breaks, but yeah, from 8-1.

And thanks! :D

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So I'm planning on having a funeral for my HS work ethic and motivation sometime soon.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea how or when it happened, but somehow my lock and unlock sounds came back!!!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
>.< so it was a glitch that fixes itself

I'm thinking it might have been an issue with turning on quiet hours manually through the action center yesterday because I had it on manually just now and the locking/unlocking sounds didn't happen until I turned it back off (quiet hours wasn't on ever since I turned it on then off for less than a minute yesterday). Whatever happened, I just had dev preview issue number 3!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb