WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A house could mean a deposit on an apartment, doesn't have to be expensive.

Depending where he wants to live. I'm not sure he much rent would be. But where I live, the deposit was like paying one months rent . Either way to he going to have to work for his surface

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I liked that I got to work with guys and girls in the same working environment and I didn't hear anything said to girls. Everyone was an equal so a females could do anything a guy was going. The wasn't anything like " oh you are a girl go do easier things" If she wanted to use a jack hammer she could use it . It was a good work 😃
*eyes twitching* the horror of that post....Grammar R.I.P!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Depending where he wants to live. I'm not sure he much rent would be. But where I live, the deposit was like paying one months rent . Either way to he going to have to work for his surface

Well I'm going to be in a dorm in college, paid by my parents. Plus that wasn't really a serious question anyways.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I guess it wasn't really obvious that I was just joking since I posted all those actual questions before.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess it wasn't really obvious that I was just joking since I posted all those actual questions before.

I say get the surface pro 3 If you really want it :p since we are young, we don't have to worry about debt and alot of bills :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I say get the surface pro 3 If you really want it :p since we are young, we don't have to worry about debt and alot of bills :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

And then we regret what caused debt and a lot of bills 10-20 years from now! :D

Well actually I won't because I'll be a millionaire/billionaire by then.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I would like to by the surface 3 :D not the pro or mini :p

I think they're (as in every manufacturer except Microsoft) starting to our already have discontinued RT tablets. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but I heard this from sometime who'd know what he's taking about.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

When that happens I'll probably change my username to my actual name instead of just my initials and numbers because by then everyone will know who "that guy from Microsoft who made all those devices" is.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know right :./ but with the surface 3 you don't have to keep paying it off unless you buy a car o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think they're (as in every manufacturer except Microsoft) starting to our already have discontinued RT tablets. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but I heard this from sometime who'd know what he's taking about.

I need need a small tablet neither do I need a full blown PC in a tablet form :p they are sweet but for me I like the RT line better. though at times I would of wished I has a surface pro to do stuff like cisco homework

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When that happens I'll probably change my username to my actual name instead of just my initials and numbers because by then everyone will know who "that guy from Microsoft who made all those devices" is.

XD but then you would give me some money ;) ...riiiiiiiighhhht ????

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I need need a small tablet neither do I need a full blown PC in a tablet form :p they are sweet but for me I like the RT line better. though at times I would of wished I has a surface pro to do stuff like cisco homework

That's what I don't like about RT, you like it until you need something more, and then to realize to should have gotten a full Windows PC. (you as in people in general who have RT and regretted getting it later)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't really know you, ...
But I'd make it so that WPCentral forums is the best MS suggestion and support site it deserves to be!

ouch....that hurts XD ....
you would have to be careful since a lot of people would think this site is being paid by msft :O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05