WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

College is no fun now :( i had 5 tests today and 1 was a surprise 🎊 ... And i still have 2 classes left....coffee time *yawn*

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hey Rue, thank you very much! I'll have a look at it in a moment of peace. Right now I feel a little stressed out due to multiple reasons. People calling me Microsoft hater because I don't like Metro on Windows is only the most negligible one ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Rue, thank you very much! I'll have a look at it in a moment of peace. Right now I feel a little stressed out due to multiple reasons. People calling me Microsoft hater because I don't like Metro on Windows is only the most negligible one ;-)

Yup I saw that thread while I was eating pancakes :p that was mostly civilized Minus the chocolate guy :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today I plan to finish my essay , finish working on a laptop then sleep !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm I should be more active tomorrow since I'm
Free from my essay :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There are many people who don't like the Metro design. I personally like it but it should have been better integrated from the start. But that's a whole other discussion.

Once you've parsed the information I gave you let me know when you sort out your other details and I'll provide more information to confuse you. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I need to learn all the general diseases.... For this weeks PFS (practical face to face skills)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99