WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Slight typo, 'great' is what you're looking for. Grate - as in 'grate' on ones nerves. Or using a tool to 'grate' something known as a grater.

Does are the spelling mistakes you know they are wrong, but your brain tricks you into doing them anyway. Happens to me all the time, and when I do something different I suddenly realize what I wrote and run to edit the post ;-)

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Slight typo, 'great' is what you're looking for. Grate - as in 'grate' on ones nerves. Or using a tool to 'grate' something known as a grater.

I'm drunk !!!😵 So my typo isn't the best possible, even if I write my mother language!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm drunk !!! So my typo isn't the best possible, even if I write my mother language!

We should do a "Drunken mother's tongue day". We all get drunk and write in our native language! When should we schedule this?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm all?

Only people over 18 or 21, according to the laws of where they are residing. I don't know about SA drinking laws, but just to be sure, hope4wp is also excluded from the drinking part of the game. She still can write in her native language though.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Only people over 18 or 21, according to the laws of where they are residing. I don't know about SA drinking laws, but just to be sure, hope4wp is also excluded from the drinking part of the game. She still can write in her native language though.

Well, OK! 👌

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I can drink non alcoholic beer :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

darte un beso ! :D
so I went to see which search engine would get the right translation , it was Bing VS google and bing won :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb