WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is that that command prompt thing that is like: C:/sfc or something?
that checks the integrity of the registry and the OS installation. if a program that is causing the problem ( the update) is messing with your computer , my solution still stands so you can remove that update

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have way too many programs and way too little time to do that though.

a system restore doesn't wipe your computer o.o. it takes it back to the time when it was working .a computer does system restore once a week or before you install an update or install a program. for example you install an update today and have problems tomorrow you can take it back to how it was working today

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

a sfc /scannow could solve the problem too but in my experience it doesn't help ( already tired that in most computers ) and tells me things that I already knew >.<

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
a system restore doesn't wipe your computer o.o. it takes it back to the time when it was working .a computer does system restore once a week or before you install an update or install a program. for example you install an update today and have problems tomorrow you can take it back to how it was working today

Doh! I was confusing that with system refresh. I'll see what sfc does anyway and restore it to an update from 4 days ago when it's done.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, I'm back from my little nephew's 1st birthday party...Now I get to sit back, relax, and do some math problems :eck:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

nope it's not life....you can never blame life :/ ....it's suddenly how self-centered they become with ego filled in their hearts....

how do you think they become self centered ? I think its the success they had over the years. just hope that self centerness donest catch on with you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo